Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Home Sweet Virginia

Supper
The finished Product
Little spices
Sauted
Slice and Dice
I stumbled out of the car, staring at Ana like I had never seen her before, so tired, I couldn't even think of anything to say to her. We got back into our vehicles and left, she led, and I followed, through town, then out into the country on a narrow twisty, curvy road. We stopped in a little parking area for the local post office, and transfered my suitcase to her car. I barely registered when we came to a gorgeous yellow house with White trim. I got all moved in, then laid down, I slept for about 2 hours, it felt so good. When I woke up she was making supper. We chatted while making supper, it was really nice, had a glass of wine with our chicken veggie soup, and toast, made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then had a nice hot shower, and felt all warm and fuzzy outside too! :D. I slept well that night! Only waking once about 2 oclock when my sugars got low.
7:28 PM, Wined, Dined, Brushed, Washed, Total Relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment