Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 13, 2010, Saturday

Noah's awesomely huge cheeseburger!!!
Gma and Gpa L at the 2 Minute Restaurant

Two minute man


Noah Lee and I at 2 Min Restaurant




Today was a WONDERFUL day!!! We got breakfast, I still had tears on my face from crying about that guy when I went out to eat. Grandma had made us eggs and toast, it was REALLY good. After breakfast got a shower, felt SO SO SO good. Put on makeup, then we went to walmart to get grandpa's meds. I helped grandma pick out a belt too. She's tired of her jeans falling around her hips... hee hee.


After that we got in the van, and Gpa took us to the 2 minute restaurant. I got to meet the 2 minute man!! Woo hoo! Been wanting to meet him since Grandma told Ana and I about him last year. He's a little chinese guy, doesn't speak very good english. :). The food was WONDERFUL! I got fried haddock, Noah had a HUGE cheeseburger.. lol.
When we finished we were all SO full, ready for naps, but we piled into the van, and went to Lakeland Mall. It was HUGE!! WOW! Noah said that Grandma and I were in JcPenny's for 2 hours. I don't know, but we got some good deals. She got 2 pr. shorts, and some bra's and a nice top. I was just having fun, but I've been wanting a nice dress for a LONG time. I saw a couple and grabbed them to try on, when Gma and I were waiting to try on stuff a lady came by and put her unwanted dresses on the rack, she looked about my size, so I picked up some of the dresses she'd had, and they were 16's, so I tried a couple of them too. I didnt think they'd fit cuz whenever I've tried size 16 b4 they were all too small. Today, the first white dress was SO gorgeous! It was hard to zip at the top. Heh, I could have worn it, but woulda been pretty self conscious of the low cut in front. Just to busty I guess. :P. The next dress looked nice on me, but I wasn't wowed by it, but it fit! The next was teal, and looked SO pretty! It fit perfectly. I was shocked! The next was all black, was cute, but I wasn't in love with it. Fit really well tho. I didn't know which to choose! DUDE! its been so long since dresses like that fit me. I got the teal one with a black thing to wear over it. Its so pretty. I can't wait to wear it! I just got back from Walmart looking for shoes to wear with it, but no such luck... :(. I'm really tired.. sigh
We came back from Lakeland, Noah and I walked over to McDonalds for awhile, I bought us SF vanilla Latte's, they weren't half bad :). Came home, ate supper, played games- Grandpa is totally HOOKED on ZUMA! I'm so glad I got it for them. LOL. He is so funny. He really gets into things, he sits and watches Noah play and giggles to himself every once in awhile! lol.
Well, Punk has been talking to me alot since I've got IM on my phone. Today I talked to Jeff, and Chris too! =) What fun! Punk told me tonight that he wished he were here with me playing games and hanging out tonight. Hmmm... I can tell Valentines day is tomorrow, all the guys are lonely. Me too.. sigh










No comments:

Post a Comment