Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 9, 2010, Tuesday 3:26 pm


Just Entered Florida!! So tired!! Noah is driving here, he drove about the last half of Georgia, then we switched when we got into FL. We took 41 WAY too early and were headed back North When we entered Lake City, I called Grandma and she said " YOU WANNA BE SOUTH of lake city hun!!" LOL, so we turned around, and got back on 75 once we figured out where we were. After that was pretty uneventful, we got to Zephyrhills no problem, ate at Arby's, cuz it was getting pretty late. While we were there an older man came up and asked how our food was :D. LOL, Noah thought that he might have seen him B4, but he wasn't sure.
On the way to out to the car Noah comments "If I was Granpa, I'd come hold your door open for you!" I laughed, "Ya, but I'm not your wife either. " :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment