Tuesday, February 16, 2010

REAL HOMEMADE FRIED CHICKEN!!!

Grandma made fried Chicken, mmmmmmm YUM!! I think its the first time I've ever had REAL homemade fried chicken!! It was SO good! Grandma made Noah and I leave the supper dishes and go hang out, we had a plan.. hee hee :). Grandma and Grandpa love playing Bejeweled. .Grandma was looking for more games like that to download onto her computer. We went to Barnes and Noble and got her a nice address book, she had told me that she needed one. I also got a new journal, cuz one of my girls used the last pages of my last journal :)

We didn't find any games there, so we went to home depot. There were a couple and the guy said they would work with gmas computer. Then we went to Walmart and got them a DVD player so they can watch DVD's now, and Noah figured out how to hook it up, and showed Gma :) YAY!! We also got Grandma Zuma, which I used to have on my phone, and I loved it!

On the way home from Walmart, we stopped at DQ and got ice cream. :) Strawberry Cheesequake! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment