Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 12, 2010 Friday

The sunset on the way back north to Gma and Gpa L's
Noah and Grandpa at the restaurant we went to.
Grandma and I at the restaurant we went to

Grandpa and I at church

The restaurant we took Gma and Gpa to for supper

We passed this truck on the way south to Avon Park



Grandpa in the gazebo by the lake

The little lake in Avon Park where Gma and Gpa live


Grandpa, Grandma, and I in front of thier trailer



So, last night was a ton of fun. We ate supper with Gma and Gpa, then we played Phase 10, and Greedy together. Watched Chuck for awhile, but I was SOOO tired. :-s. I went to bed b4 even Grandpa did.


Today we got up early and left for Gma and Gpa T's. We got there in about exactly 2 hours. It was fun, mostly listened to stories the whole time. Went for a walk around the camp ground, ate sandwiches and macaroni salad for lunch, then we went to meeting. After that we sang together for awhile, and talked more till it quit pouring rain, then Noah and I took them out to eat at Olympic, a really nice restaurant close by thier campground. I got fried fish and Mashed Potatoes with gravy, pretty good stuff!! I hope that Grandpa's sugars will be ok tho, he got the same thing I did. Both he and Grandma seem to be aging alot. :(. He isn't able to walk very well any more, bu he's still really funny. I recorded alot of the stories he and Grandma told on my phone. Maybe I can type them out some day. They were sad to see us leave, but I was so tired by 8:00 when we got home to Gma and Gpa L's.


Grandma was writing her addresses and putting them in her new address book. :) She asked me to sign it. She made it to the F's before stopping for the night. She helped me figure out how to get up to Ana's. YAY!! so excited to be going up there!~ Then she showed me all her pictures that she had on her computer till I was about to fall asleep. I really am SOO exhausted and I don't know how, or when, I'm gonna catch up on sleep. I'd better use the internet tomorrow to search for a hotel in Purcellville for Sunday or Monday night, whichever day I go up there.












No comments:

Post a Comment