Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 9, 2010, Tuesday 3:29 am


Finally made it thru the snow in Kentucky! We got into the storm at about Louisville Kentucky, and were traveling as slow as 20 mph in cerain areas. At about Bowling Green we finally were able to take off- snow and slush turned into pouring rain...

I drove till we were about 60 miles from Chattanooga Tennesee, lil Noah sleepin beside me most of the time. About 5:15 am I couldn't see straight any more. I kept waiting for a rest stop to come along, but it wasn't happening. :-S

Finally saw a McDonalds sign, pulled off of the highway, and barely made it into the back of the McDonalds parking, turned the car off pulled my blanket out, and totally zonked out for about an hour.

When I woke up I felt so much better, and Noah had been moving around, waiting for me to wake up. We went into McDs and got some breakfast. They're biscuits and gravy was WONDERFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment