Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 10, 2010

Slept as long as I could- HA! :-P Grandpa turns the TV on appx. 7:28 every morning lol. Got up, helped grandma make waffles, they didn't turn out too well LOL, only becuz we didn't have pam, and they stuck. :-( They still tasted yummy tho!!

11:18 am Enjoying sunshine and Flip Flops!

Its been about *60 in the middle of the day here. About like last years trip, BUT the sun feels good! I sat out in the sunshine (in my hoodie.. lol) reading my book for awhile. We got ready, and went to TACO BELL for lunch. When we got there it was CROWDED!! Hardly even standing room! We placed our order, the girl at the counter was really nice, but there were NO tables!! So grandma went and got us one, snuck it as soon as some ppl left. Noah and I were waiting for our orders, he had ordered after me, so I was expecting my order first. There was a blonde lady standing with a bag, and I saw her walk out with it and I though, man, I don't remember seeing her order....

Noah got his order, then someone else got thiers, and I was still waiting. So I asked the girl at the counter if they had called my number yet, she said yes, they had. She checked on it then told me " I think your order was FOODNAPPED!!" 8-O.... They were really nice about it though, and remade my order for me for free.

We got a table right beside an older couple who are from Michigan. The man had been a Choir Director for about 36 years!! He even knew about Conn Selmers in Elkart. He was a real jokster reminded me alittle of Gpa T, but I think Gpa is nicer. :). His wife was really sweet.

When we finished there we went to walmart and got some things- PAM for waffles :-D.

We walked into the trailer, and Grandma found a note from "Someone" Saying they had stopped by on thier way back to nappanee, heh, it about drove Gma crazy that they hadn't put thier name on the note. LOL. She called around to everyone she could think of trying to figure it out. She finally found out it was someone from thier church I think. So funny.

Noah and I took a little walk over to DG, and I made him stop at the music store, even tho he didn't want to.. :D. On the way back to Gpa's we saw the cutest cat, but it wasn't very friendly.
:(

Grandma was leaving to go to curves when we were walking up, so I jumped in the van with her, and we went to work out together. The lady was really nice, and let me work out for free. It felt REALLY good! Grandma and I went to Beall's and looked at shoes. She ended up getting some really cute sandals. There was this guy over in men's shoes, but I didn't even pay any attention! I was just havin fun trying on shoes, lol. I went over to the chairs to try some on when he followed me over and started talking to me. He was REALLY handsome. I talked to him for alittle while, but grandma had left, and was paying, so I told him "take care!"
and walked away. Kinda freaked me out! guys at home just DON'T ever do that to me!!


Anyways, Noah and I have been sitting here at my FAVE mcdonalds in the world:). for about 2 hours I think, and he is ready to go. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment