Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February 14th VALENTINES DAY!!

Sunday was SUCH a beautiful day!!
Ate lunch at Cici's Pizza
Grandpa and I
Noah and I
Grandma and I

Ready for Church Sunday Morning!!
At Grandma and Grandpa's church the worship leader is WONDERFUL!! I totally enjoyed his playing and singing. I coulda listened and sang along all day!! We met some really sweeeet ppl! After church a young lady, I think she might have been a little autistic, came up to me and told me she was going to keep me.. lol, she kept giving me hugs, and talking to me about stuff. She was fun.
So, yesterday after church we went to Cici's Pizza and stuffed ourselves- TOTALLY!! It was really good. I think I remember the guy that was at the counter, seems like he was there the year b4 too. Reminded me of Ben Hershburger alot.
After Grandpa got his cinnamon rolls, we left there and went home where we took pictures. The day was actually WARM! It was so awesome out. I packed most of my stuff, then went outside and layed in the yard, soon Noah, Grandma, then Grandpa joined me, and we talked and goofed off. Grandma's friend Pauline came over, she is from North Carolina and has the most AWESOME accent! LOL. She sounded just like one of my girls, that one guy talked alittle like that too. She told some stories about her childhood, how there were 12 people in a 2 bedroom home, she had 8 sisters I think, and one brother. After she left a couple that lives across the street from Gma's came, they were really nice ppl also!
I sat in the sun for little over an hour, then went in and tried to take a nap, all I could think about was my trip up to Ana's, and think about that guy that I'm trying not to love any more. The thoughts were just whirling around in my head and I knew I'd better just give up on sleeping, so I finished packing, walked to the store with granpa and Noah, helped gma make salads for supper, then ate with them, and said goodbye. I got into my car, bowed my head, and prayed for protection, when I finished praying, I looked up and through the tears in my eyes saw Grandma watching me out the front window of thier trailer. Then the journey began.....







No comments:

Post a Comment