Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 16, 2010

AWESOME SNOW!!!
7:30 am Sunrise

We woke up pretty early, the sunrise was so beautiful. Ana got ready for work, then we got into her car, she took me to where my car was parked. Along the way we saw a whole family of deer cross the road. I didn't know there was such a thing as one lane bridges!! lol, but here there is! You have to yeild to oncoming traffic. Good thing Ana pointed this out to me, or I mighta just been driving through not thinking about it!! :D. The day was so gorgeous, I revelled in the sunshine, Ana's little home is mostly windows, so I enjoyed my day in the sunshine while catching up my blog. As the day passed, I began to get a really bad headache, even after taking some meds. By the time Ana called me to tell me that she was off work I was seriously feeling sick, laying down on her bed. I made myself get up and put on makeup, get ready so that we could hang in the evening tho. She texted me about 5:00 and said she was ready to meet me at the post office, so I drove over, and we switched cars again. We came home, Ana had brought me some Coconut Oil, I have never heard of this, but she told me to warm it up and rub some on my tummy where it was hurting, so I did, and it helped immensely!! Sweet! We made the yummiest pasta dish!! Shrimp, wheat noodles, peas, onions, celery, Tomatos, then mix it all together with a couple Tablespoons Olive Garden Italian Dressing, and a little Feta Cheese.. mmmm mmm good! After Supper I was feeling alot better, so we left to go to Ana's work, but we were stopped by a car that had tried to jump the 5 foot drift on the side of the street, and alot of cars were stopped, blocking traffic. Ana was afraid to turn around, because of the drifts on either side of the road, but finally we decided we'd better, or we might be there for awhile. She made it with flying colors!! LOL, but she was yelling at the oncoming truck... STOP!! STOP!!! I'm here!! lol. We went back to the house to look for alternative routes, but decided to try the other way again, and it was all clear, we could see the huge marks in the snow where the car had jumped up onto the snow drifts.. Ana said that Virginia people really don't know how to drive in Snow.. I think she may be right. We went into Leesburg and parked behind this tiny little chiropracters office. We snuck in the back door, and she showed me around the old building. I love all the old buildings out here!! I swept all the floors, while she did the dusting, and cleaning, then we drove around Leesburg awhile looking at all the little shops and stuff, Leesburg is really a darling town!! We got a movie at Red Box, then came home, it was already getting late, but we made parfaits with sf pudding, toasted Coconut, and nuts, and Whipped Topping.. with Cinnamon on top.. it was SSSOOO yummy!! We had a pajama party and ate our Parfaits, then I fell asleep while she was doing something.. lol.. I felt like an old person, but I was so tired. I slept so well all night, then about 7 I woke up to hear Ana moving around trying to be quiet. TIME TO GET UP!!! lol I laid there for awhile, thinking about life. I have been hoping to hear from a good friend, to hang out, but I haven't really. I am guessing I won't get to see this person this visit, and it makes me kinda sad, but I know the ppl God has in my life in each moment is who He wants in it, so I will try to trust Him. I looked at my phone, 7:28, yep, better move.. why not make some breakfast? hmmm... Ana only had alittle applesauce for breakfast yesterday.... I got up, and threw on a sweater, and started exploring the kitchen. Made some eggs and toast, with an orange. Simple, but I knew it might hold over better than applesauce would. We did the whole car swapping thing again today, so that I would have a vehicle today. I think I might get off here and go do the dishes and get cleaned up, and maybe go back to Leesburg to explore, or go drive out in the country side.... You never know what today holds...


No comments:

Post a Comment