Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dreams of You

I dreamed about you today. I don't remember what happened in the dream, maybe some continuation of what was, or I hoped would be. I don't remember any one else in the dream. I only remember your face, you being close, light, laughter, and words being spoken softly. I remember waking and feeling loved, peaceful, as I drifted back to sleep. When I woke again that feeling stayed with me, but added with it was a deep sadness, a longing that cries within me. .WHY? I still don't understand why we couldn't be. I truly never did understand. Maybe I will sleep and dream of you again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sarah Leigh, this breaks my heart. You'll have to forgive me... I'm emotional today... you had a closeness with this person that you haven't had with anyone else and it's something that will always stay with you. I'm praying that God will give you the strength and the will to move past it and lead you into new areas of love, peace, and discovery. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete