Thursday, December 17, 2009

Challenge-Week 7... Pumping gas in costume...



So, this week I didn't lose anything.. :(. In all honesty it has been a very rough week emotionally and spiritually for me. I know its no excuse, but sadly it does affect how I do. On a lighter note These pictures are from tonight, I went to a costume party at a friends, it was alot of fun. :D. On the way home I had to stop at walmart and pump gas, so I left my two Amish friends, who were riding with me in the car and stepped out. I had a white shawl wrapped around me. As I pumped I felt VERY conspicous in this clothing. I watched my two friends watching the people around us, I knew that they were cracking up at the peoples reactions. After I paid and grabbed the reciept, I went around the car, gathered my skirts, and stepped into the car. I look up out my window at the attendant in the Station... he is grinning from ear to ear, and waves at me. My friends are laughing at me as I try not to get too embarrassed, and I smile and wave back at the attendant. The girls told me that the guy was watching me and grinning the entire time, and that another guy that had pumped did a double take as he drove past on his way out. I laughed... not too often you see a girl in period clothing pumping gas into a Jetta outside of walmart. :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment