Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just Trust

Hi... its a lonely night.. I am so happy tonight.. lol, like this saying they put up on the computer wallpaper.. :) I'm happier than a bird with a french fry!!! :D lol. I love it. I still miss you tho!! HOW!! lol.. Oh well.... seems to be the story of my life, I think I will always care for you, even letting go. Saw this really cool guy from Bristol Indiana on a dating site, and it said we have alot in common... I think I'd date him! lol. If Punk lived closer than texas, I think I would date him if he wanted to get together... He's great. But likely.. none of these will happen. God has a story for me. I am living it out. I sometimes wish I could see the future, but on the other hand... I can hardly handle what is happening right now in my life, how would I handle the future too? I suppose I will keep trying my best to trust.. Just trust like that little girl in the meadow picking flowers, without a care in her mind... Trust Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment