Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is it all about you?

Its SOO lonely without you here, so lonely not being able to write you, text you, talk with you. Makes my nights SOO long without you to chat with while I'm doing my work! Why does things have to be this way? I really believed you were the one for me, that God had saved me for. I know I made some mistakes, but am I really not good enough for you? Tho I desire you with all my heart, at times I know we will never be together, Now, after a year almost, how could I be with you? After you telling me almost constantly I'm not good enough, you want her, you don't want me. Even if you change your mind now, I won't believe you. I know you don't want me now, after the many many times you have asked for less of me, asked me to step aside for her, so you could have what you want with her.. No.. we will never be together that way again... not after you decided you don't even wanna be as close of "friends" if we can't be "friends with benefits"... no hun, doesnt seem like ur lookin out for me at all, even as a friend. Is it all about you? and what you want? Even still tho either way.. I miss you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment