Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you hate me?

Do you hate me? After all that we've done and the hurtful things I've said, you have never once told me even one hurtful thing. What it is that you dislike about me so much. What thing about me was it that made you say the second time you started to care that you didnt want me? I look at you, I think by now I should know you... alittle bit. I still don't know how you feel about me. Do you like me? alittle? Do you like to be with me? Do you detest me? Do you hate that I pray for you? The only things I know for sure is that sometimes you need your space, that you said you loved me, then you said you didnt, then you said that you didnt know about us, then you said we would never be together, but you still would fu** me. I hate to surmize this, but sometimes I wonder, is that the only reason we are friends still? If its not I wish I knew how you still care. Why you still care. If you still care. What are you thinking when we are talking or chatting?? I wish this idiot would forget about our friendship? or Thanks for being my friend...?? Hun... do you hate me? What goes on in that mind and heart of yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment