Sunday, December 13, 2009

Confubbelish

Good bye...
A dozen roses to say I love you
A dozen roses, she said good bye forever
He's back on her goodside for how long?
We don't talk any more maybe for always.
I thought I was special to him
He looks annoyed when I come near
They are around, somehow caring for me
But I feel alone, I'm scared
Will I be alone the rest of my life?

Them...
She's so fuzzy and warm, her mom's tongue is soft.
He's so chunky, tries to be tough, but he's not
She is tall, willowy, and graceful, I always wanted to be
He is handsome, and smart, like I always knew he'd be
They are a pair, together, inseperable every day.
They are both so lonely, wishful, and busy,
always finding something to do
He is irritable, and confused, wondering.
Which way to go, to day adieu, or I do.
I'm scared.
Will I be alone for the rest of my life?

The question...
Its just a question, fades into the background,
then all at once jumps hard and fast on my heart
Getting sick of guys wanting only that part
of me, as if there isn't a bit more to me.
Getting sick of guys wondering why, whats wrong with her
She's not with you? you? or you?
There must be something wrong with her,
I'm scared,
Will I be alone for the rest of my life?

1 comment:

  1. Amazing writing my dear! I am taken back by the way you have crafted words.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete