Monday, November 30, 2009

Just Tired

I'm tired.. I slept quite a bit today, but the weeks before I have been averaging about 4-5 hours a night. I don't know how long I can do this. Things are so crazy hectic, nothing is settled, from the fact that I changed places of work, new rules, new hours, less hours, to the fact that my whole family has all been hit hard, sick, with the exceptions of my mom, littlest brother, and myself so far. I wish I could be at home with my mom, who is exhausted, helping care for the sick fam, instead of at work dealing with an angry child who blames everyone but herself for the consequences of her actions.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are having such a rough time adjusting to your new work place. I will pray that you have a peaceful routine soon. Also been praying for your family's wellness.

    I know it is hard when people don't take responsibility for their actions. Keep showing Christ girl! He use you to change her heart if He chooses. Be open to that. Love you.

    ReplyDelete