Monday, December 29, 2008

Words and Fire

Have you ever just blurted out words.... Just having a great ol time, not thinking about what you're saying b4 letting them out.... Then you get a flash, someone stops your little rolling party with a replay of what you just said.... The party is over, its not fun any more.. you didnt mean to do damage, but the damage is done. You feel worse than the worst. Lower than the infection that feeds off the puss that eats the scum at the bottom of the bucket.... whoever you said that too totally didnt deserve what you'd said... How can you make it better?? Ugh... I HATE it when I do that!!!

1 comment:

  1. Proverbs 31, what a wonderful example to aspire to. I popped over here from MCKmama this evening. I'm currently in Washington state but from Indiana, as well as my hubby. My mom was telling me about the weather there and how crazy it's been! I do believe we've been having the typical Indiana weather here this winter with blizzards and the like! We're moving closer to our families this coming February, but to Kentucky. So, it's not Hoosier turf, but pretty stinkin' close! Hope you are having a blessed new year already and don't mind that I popped over for a visit.

    In Christ,
    Tiffany in Washington...for now

    ReplyDelete