Friday, December 26, 2008

This is sooo fun!!!! lol. I love bad weather.... unless I have to be out in it of course :). The roads on the way over here were like driving on a slip and slide!! lol My parents tried to make it to Nappanee this morning, and got to 19... turned around and came back... they said it was horrible. Soooo.. I asked my dad.. can I get on the internet real quick and check my bacefook?? he was kinda like, NO!! I'm expecting a call!! Go to steve's!! I looked at mom with a grin... and he wouldnt even let you go to town???? lol. MY DAD!! I love him. So De iced my car and came over.... Steves dog was begging thru her nose to get into the house.. she was so funny.. this HUGE Mastiff slippin and sliding all over the sidewalk trying to keep up with me... and when i got to the door she pushed right past me into the garage.... bout knocked me over!!!! I hope steve doesnt mind... :S.

Yesterday was so much fun!!! My brothers and sister and i played Rock Band for about FIVE hours straight!!! lol! needless to say I don't feel like playing it today! :) But we played games alll day, and just goofed off... You remember when you were little and every thing was hilarious, you would just keep laughing and screwing around together, getting louder and louder, till your mom yelled at you to SHUT UP!!!.. and even after that you kept poking your brother and snickering quietly?? That was my brothers and sister and I last night lol. Wish I could be a kid forever sometimes. I even got to talk to one of my friends alot yesterday that I don't get to talk to alot any more... It was so fun!! I included him in our fun.. I hope I cheered him up, cuz he had to work 16 hours straight on Christmas Day... what a bummer that would be!! Well, gonna run!!! Hope every one is having a great day!! Resting up after yesterday!!! :) God Bless. me

No comments:

Post a Comment