Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I wanna puppy!!

I was minding my own business, had to go to the dentist, so I'd gone there, and stopped at Joanns Fabrics, and I was looking for a parking spot at walmart when I looked up and saw a white car, with a sign in the window that said...Puppies for Sale!!! I usually ignore things like that, but the lady in the car was holding up this tiny little puppy, soooo adorable, so i parked, and ran across the parking lot to ask about the babies. She rolls her window down, and tells me how much they cost, at first thought I was like... no way... not right now, but when she said Miniature Jack Russell, I stopped, maybe thats not such a bad deal.... the more I looked at that cute little guy, I wanted to buy him and take him home with me! so i told the lady, ok, I'll try to get ahold of my mom..... And I went into walmart to do my shopping. the WHOLE time I was trying to get ahold of her.... I cannot get an animal without permission from her, cuz I still live at home, well, I have my own apartment, but its at my parents house... so its thiers... and they have forbidden animals in the house, except on very rare occasions. I never did get ahold of my mom, but I got the ladies phone number, just in case my mom is feeling generous today :). I came home, and got on the internet, I know NOTHING about Jack Russells, just have heard that they can be smart dogs... and I've never HEARD of mini ones!! Well, I got onto one site, to check them out, they say that Mini Jack Russells havent even been recognised by the Breed ppl,and basically they are just shorter legged... hmmm confusing.... those puppies sure were adorable tho.... I wanna puppy!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment