Thursday, December 18, 2008

Not much happenin

I did not know making christmas cookies was so fun!!!! I had so much fun yesterday, went to a friends house, and she, her daughter, and I and another friend and her son all made cookies and visited. What a day! lol. I think I gained 5 pounds tho :).

Today is going by very slowly, I have been doing a study on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, can't believe all the scriptures I've found today on that subject!!! Amazing!!! I'm also working on a project for a friend, so I was sewing for awhile, while talking to my mom. My mom can talk! She always wants to tell you all the news, whats going on with everyone in the family :). Its a good thing we have moms, or we might lose touch with whats going on in the family sometimes.

Now I'm at my brothers house, and his HUGE English mastiff Jazz keeps coming up to me sniffing and whistling at me thru her nose, I think she wants some attention. Shes such a sweet heart :)

Well, projects are calling, no one is on the internet today, so, I am off to work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment