Monday, December 22, 2008

I Don't know.....

Why am I this way? It seems one moment I'm flying so high...
I'm laughing, singing, teasing. Nothing inside me is asking why...
Something begins to pull my heart down, the happy carefree moment is passin
I don't even know for sure what it was, Where'd these tears come from my hearts askin...
I fall down on my face and He reminds me again...
He knows my deepest desperate needs. My heart his loving arms start to mend..
Then again I"m completely content, resting solely in His grace
How sweet to be hiding in this peaceful place...
I'm really starting to wonder... Is there a way to break this vicious whim??
Or is this how my loving Heavenly Father keeps me in line, always seeking Him?
Every day to keep Him my focus, if only this girl could learn...
Then maybe my heart would stay sweetly content, and restful by turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment