Monday, January 5, 2009

Struggle with what to believe

Y This last week has been the most emotionally stressful, and confusing week of my entire lifetime! Pondering the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues.. listening to every ones opinions, wondering which is closest to the truth, and wondering if you come up with the wrong thing if someone very important to you is gonna say goodbye. Hmmmm if I ever get stuck again making things so hard, somebody please slap me! It may hurt for a second, but not like being so screwed up did! lol.

So I just opened my Bible to Acts yesterday... I told the Lord... God, I need you... please open my eyes, please remove this confusion from me!!! I just read... and read... and read. When I finished it was like... DUDE!! I got SO confused, and its all just so simple! What it says here, is only whats important to God.. not HOW you recieve, WHEN you recieve, not What your doing at the time you recieve... just so simple... just read it, and take it for what it says! If it doesnt say it... its not there! and it may be how someone else sees something, but I don't see too many rules in the Bible about this :). How awesome! Wow, what peace... Thank God for helpin me out with this. Y

1 comment:

  1. Wait??? So can you explain your conclusion or should I just call you. ;P

    ReplyDelete