Tuesday, April 6, 2010

His Ways are Better

I went out with some friends to the coffee house tonight. That was AFTER I did most of list of stuff I had to do first lol :D. I didn't think I would get all of it done!! I was so thankful my little/big brother Steve helped me out with the lights in my car! He's awesome at helping me out when I need help with my car and stuff. Even had time to get cleaned up for our date tonight. We had a great time, played a card game, and chatted. I've missed that set of friends, rarely see them now. It was so amazingly beautiful today! And tonight... after the sun had gone down... there is a soft breeze blowing, yet its warm enough still to have a comfy summer outfit on. The stars are so bright tonight, made me wish so much I had someone to sit out under them and chat with!! Ya Que.. I will trust, and I will not be afraid. His ways are better than mine.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to have a girl's night! You look great!

    ReplyDelete