Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Aaron!!



After all the excitement from the afternoon, I never was able to get back to sleep! I went and got a shower, and got ready to go out for supper! Yes!! My little, not so little 13 year old brother has just turned 14... sniff... man they grow up fast. He came up to my apartment, seemed really nervous. I asked him if everything was ok, he nodded. I noticed that he had old tennis shoes on with his nice outfit and asked him if he had any nice shoes.. "No.." He shook his head and showed me money in his hand. "I wanna go look for some" His eyes asked me if it'd be ok.
"Sure!!" I grabbed my purse and we were off. We went to the theater first to see what was playing, and made a choice what movie he wanted to see, then headed to the Golden Corral, which he had wanted to eat at. When we pulled in tho, it was CROWDED... of course its friday night. "Lets go to Bob Evans!" He points to Bob Evans right next door. Thier parking lot was only half as full as Golden Corral's. We had just pulled in to Bob Evan's parking lot when I get a call from my brother Steve. "Hey! you at Golden Corral?" I explain to him that we were going to eat at Bob Evans. "Can I meet with you guys?" I look at Aaron, he had told me earlier he wanted it to be just me and him. "Is it ok with you?" He shrugged, "Ya, its fine."
We had a great supper, much better than it would have been at Golden Corral I am sure! lol, then we went to Payless. We walked in, and first thing we spotted two pair of shoes that we thought were cool. He tried on the one pair, he liked them, and I went exploring. I fell in love with this pair of American Eagle heels that went perfectly with the little black dress I had on. "Aaron, which ones??" I asked my little brother, I put on a black flat shoe with one of the heels on my other foot. "That one" he always chose the heels. So I went ahead and splurged. We visited Pier 1, had fun sneaking around there looking at furniture and fancy knicknacks. We went to walmart, then to the theater where we watched The Bounty Hunter. It was a great movie! Happy Birthday Aaron! :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment