Monday, April 26, 2010

4-25-10 Answers

Dear God, and anyone else who is listening...I was talking with one of my girls about this tonight... and its a very good question. How does one forget someone they loved and move on? She said its been 3 1/2 years since she was with this guy, that they had some connection, they could just talk for hours and hours, that they had lost contact, but she still dreams about him on occasion, and in these last years has had no real desire to date anyone, that he is always in the back of her mind, that she somehow knows that until she is totally over this guy, and it hasn't happened yet, she probably won't really date again. How can one be free from that? I would like to know? Can anyone give the answers? Cuz I have prayed for them, and I have tried whatever I can think of, and it just ain't workin....."

No comments:

Post a Comment