Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Break Up

Hello.... I am tired, I really don't feel like blogging when I am going thru a hard time, Things hurt, don't like to bring them up. My best friend says I need to tho. What to say?? Started talking to a wonderful young man I had met online, we met, and it was so awesome, He was a christian, nearly everything I had ever dreamed of. He's such a fun person to be around, and most of our core beliefs are the same.... And he loved me... He loved me so much, so much that I couldn't believe it. I had never been in a relationship with a guy b4, so it was all new to me. I was so happy, never been happier... then we decided to take a break, for a good reason, I believe... Now He has told me that we don't believe close enough on a certain subject, and I guess he believes we aren't supposed to work it out... I am struggling to understand why we can't. Wondering if he really loved me like he said he did. I have never told a man I loved him... b4 him... And I took it seriously when I did tell him that... like I was ready to tell him that my whole life serious. I just know that right now I feel like my whole world has crumbled around me, the hopes and dreams that we had built together, all gone, in one conversation online. By the decision of one person. My heart is crying out... God, please hold me up, I am so weak right now, I need you Lord. Please hold me, put your arms around me, help me to rest in you. Help me to trust. It hurts. I've never hurt to this extent b4. Be with me Lord.... break this blow, please numb the sting, so that I can make it thru, yet make me a better person still. IJN Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment