Friday, January 9, 2009

Where do I go?? What do I do??

Where do I go?
What do I do?
Should I still try
to reach out to you?

Or do I let go-
let myself die
Kill the love
I still have inside?

I don't want to forget...
Cuz then I was the happiest
that I have ever, ever been
When I had you, my lover, my friend

Forget all the joy you brought me?
all the moments we shared?
All the peace that you gave me
When I knew that you cared?

I don't want to go back
to how I was before
you swept into my life
and carried me out the door

Before you opened up my world
to love I'd never dreamed of,
Opened my eyes
to beautiful things so sweet,
unwittingly tempted me
with joys that I'd never tasted

My heart says to stay,
to trust, and believe.
that the love that you gave me
is still what you said it would be

But was it all lies?
the longer that I do
Each time you pull away from me
my heart breaks in two

For now I am just trying
to get thru today alive
trusting Him, and just hiding
waiting for a sign

Of where do I go??
and what do I do??
meanwhile...with all my heart
I'm still loving YOU

Lord, please let me keep trusting and believing
if there is still a real hope...
thats what I desire to do
But please show me somehow
if I'm wasting my prayers and tears too....

No comments:

Post a Comment