Friday, January 9, 2009

I don't know... I know

i don't know what to think any more, or what to believe, or hope for. about us. I hope that you care.. the same way you did b4.... and that you are truly hoping to work things out in time.... on the other hand I always thought, the only reason you loved me was cuz you didn't know me... You know..the same thoughts that kept me from falling for you so fast in the beginning.... well, as fast... cuz I think you fell faster. Who knows.... lol

I don't know if you meant it all the times you told me you loved me. I don't know that you didnt just put for now at the end of just be friends when you broke up with me, cuz you don't really love me any more, but don't want to hurt me. I don't know if you meant it when you cried to me b4 saying goodbye for a month.. Sarah, please don't hate me. I don't know if the only reason you won't answer my calls isnt because you don't ever want to hear my voice again. I don't know if the real reasons you took the month off wasnt just to get away from me. I don't know if you really meant it when you said maybe about getting back together some time.

I know that I meant it when I told you I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
I know that I'm praying you want to work things out as much as I do, but if you don't...please just tell me.
I know that I can be just friends FOR NOW if you want me to.. but I can't just be your friend forever. If you didn't really mean that...please tell me.
I know that once my heart hits drive there is no stopping it, it can slow down, but it just can't seem to find reverse.
I know that as long as I know you really love me I am more than willing to wait for you to do what you need to do. But if you don't... please tell me.
I know that when I said I wanted you, it was for always, But if you didnt really mean it when you said it to me.... please tell me.
I know that I'm sorry to have to say this, but if You don't really love me the way you said you did... please tell me if this is the case, cuz its hard to just be your friend right now if there is absolutely no hope for the future with you.
I know that I need to hear these things from your lips, the lips that I now love, bcuz you gave them to me ....
I know that I need to hear these things from your heart, the heart that I now love, becuz you gave it to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment