Monday, November 16, 2009

Stiff and Sore

My brothers are in a volley ball league, but they also get together with some youth to practice quite often. The other night they got together at a nearby school to practice, so I went to play, and have a good time with some young ppl. When I got there I was the oldest Single person there, I felt kindof out of place, but I had a good time, especially once I got warmed up and was actually able to hit the ball.. lol. That night after I got to work I recieved a comment from my brother, you are gonna be so sore tomorrow!! I was like.. NAH... but as the night wore on, yep, all my muscles began to get stiff and sore. Went home and slept, when I woke up, ooohhh baby, yep, I'm sore!! Not as young as I used to be any more!!! What really makes me nervous is...... the other day my friend found a gray hair growing on my head!!! I'm getting old..... what did I do to deserve this?? I'm not even married or have any kids yet!!! Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment