Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Moons, Lice, and Spiders


AAAAHHHHH!!!! Lice epidemic!! :S.. I've never had lice b4!, here at work we have found lice on one of the girls...I hope and pray so much that I don't get any..... eeewwww.. and tonight I was standing in the hallway talking to one of the girls and all the sudden her eyes get like a MILE wide... lol and she stutters.. aahhh Miss Lemler.. there is a bug on you.. a HUGE bug.. I was like.. WHERE!! lol she goes.. its crawling up ur front! I looked down and one of the hugest spiders was on my chest crawling towards my shoulder.. I yelped so loud and flung that thing.. well.. I dunno where it is now.. but its not on me.... She wouldnt sleep in her room lol, because she thought the spider is in there.... I don't blame her.. I hate them. Whew! anyways.. lol it was an interesting start to the night! Then I was sitting with my sister talking about a project she was doing when I happened to look out the window and see the most GORGEOUS moon behind my house... I jumped up even b4 she was finished and was out the door with the camara lol... :) I love Him so much!! I always feel like he is saying he loves me too when he puts out a beautiful moon, or sunset, or day for me to enjoy.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment