Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Eve


Today I woke up to a loud BANG!!! then my brothers truck dying out front of the house. I jumped out of bed, and ran down the stairs pulling on my clothes as I went, when I opened up the front door I yelled out, hey!! Everything ok?? He told me that his battery had died. I went back in, and slipped on my sisters crocs and my brothers stinky sweatshirt, grabbed my keys and went out to help him jump his truck. We got it going in no time, and b4 he could leave I asked him what he was up to tonight, he told me that he was gonna run to the Amish dented can store. I looked at him funny, he was very grimy, not having cleaned up after work, "Are you going like THAT??" He shrugged, "Sure, why not?" I laughed, "can I come?" "Sure." So I scrambled into the passenger seat, and we took off in his Jimmy. We got to the store just before they closed and Stephen took his time looking at all the food, chosing not to get alot of the things he normally would get because the prices had gone up nearly double what they had been the times b4 when he'd been there. We used to be able to get like 2 boxes of groceries for about $30, but today he got two boxes, for about $55, so sad :(.... On the way home the sky was soooo gorgeous, such a beautiful sunset!! I was very thankful to be home and get that stinky sweatshirt off tho lol...

1 comment:

  1. aw, this makes me miss you guys. i love how close your family has always been and remember doing random little things like this. way back when... :)

    ReplyDelete