Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Struggles


taken the worst morning that I had this morning at work.....
This week at work has been a struggle, spiritually, and mentally, which... maybe the two go together?? The first night was a battle with spirits of fear, opened up by residents watching movies with occult in them. I came into work the other night to the whole house torn apart, every morning has been a literal battle to get the girls out of bed, to eat breakfast, and to get them out the door to school... with myself still in one piece, and the girls in one piece also. For some reason most of them have been bent on destroying staff, each other, and themselves all at the same time. I am grateful for the one resident that God had there to make me laugh, and stand by my side when another resident was threatening to kill me. On top of all that has been a major battle against depression this week.. why? I am not sure why, but I am getting so tired of it. It needs to end. The peace of God is to reign in this heart! No matter the circumstances of this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment