Monday, August 9, 2010

Truck Ride

Dad said he would take me into town for a date tonight, for a pop. I asked him if we could take his red truck, but he hadn't gotten it back yet. About half an hour later my uncle pulls up with Dad's truck!! Dad was so excited to have it back. (Its been in the shop for most of the year). So after Dad and Uncle Brian tried it out together, and dad took him home, Dad, Abby and I climbed into the truck and went to town. Abby and I got Ice cream, cuz it sounded better than pop. :D. We waved at as many ppl as we could, and laughed as they looked at Dad's strange wood burning contraption on the back of his truck. We might have been driving a UFO for all the weird looks we got going thru town. Lol, was fun!

1 comment:

  1. :D Sounds like so much fun. Woodburning contraption hmmm sounds interesting. Is it an woodgas fueled truck.

    ReplyDelete