Friday, August 6, 2010

Jake

My brothers friend brought his young son over with him, but left him in the car while he was sleeping, and we kept checkin on him for him. When he woke up I unbuckled him and picked him up, he stopped crying and curled up in my arms. It felt so good, but made a lump form in my throat. I gave him right away to his dad. Later my little brothers were entertaining him, so I joined them laughing as we watched him as he played with the puppy, then took him to his daddy. So little, so adorable, such a handful. I don't know how to handle them any more. Its been over 10 years since we've had a baby in the house. I watched Aaron with him thinking.... this could have been mine. But no. I love children, I had a big part in raising my siblings, but I seriously doubt my patience for them any more. Is it too late Lord? Is it really your plan for me to be alone forever? Tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment