Sunday, August 16, 2009

Desires

Lord, I'm sorry for not being content, for not just waiting for you to move. Now there has arisen just so many things that my heart desires, and selfishly I see my life is passing, not knowing your timing I become scared that you might move too late. Lord, I know that right now all I must want is you. I thought I was doing so well, I have been so happy, active, just sparkling in my life, then I made one choice, ignored your voice once.... and here I am again, close to the bottom, I feel so weak Lord, I need your hand to reach down for mine, please pull me back out of this place, and let me fly again? I feel I can't even reach up to you, my hands are too heavy right now Lord. I hear your voice calling me near to you, but my eyes are downcast. Lord, I'm sorry, I didn't know why you were telling me not to go... I knew I heard it, but I kept thinking.. WHY in the world would I not be able to go??? My intentions weren't in the wrong place. Until I came home, and I realized, I have just ruined any chances I had for my dreams to come true. Please forgive me Lord, for not listening to you? Please Lord be patient with me, teach me again the lesson I haven't yet learned... IJN Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment