Monday, July 19, 2010

Bugs

I was scrubbing the walls in the kitchen, and I happened to look up and see a little white bug thing with wings trying to get outside. It was looking out the window so forlornly that I couldn't bring myself to smush it. As I stood there watching the tiny creature struggling against the window, the thoughts began to come to my mind. We walk so carelessly across the yard, smushing how many tiny things, We do it unknowingly, and even sometimes we smash bugs knowingly, just cuz they're so small we can, when they bother us, or get in our way. How much smaller we are to God, yet he even LOVED us so much that he DIED for us! Little BUGS!! As He sits up there in heaven watching us, with one fingertip he could squish ten of us, but instead he cares tenderly for each of us, meeting our needs, and giving us the desires of our hearts. He listens to our problems, things so huge to us, but to him... sooo small. Thank you God for caring for this bug! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment