Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beautiful

I am beautiful....

Nope, I'm not a supermodel,
I do have stretch marks,
some acne,
and I'm not a size two...
But when He made me...
He made me beautiful
The beauty of a woman

When I laugh, its not just a laugh
sometimes its a giggle
When I'm embarrassed,
my cheeks turn pink
When I see a spider..
Sometimes you'll hear a shriek
The beauty of a woman

When the whole world is caving in
sometimes I just want
someone to hold me...
When I'm having a bad day...
Just wish someone would
make me smile....
When someone needs me
I'll always do my best to be there...
The beauty of a woman

God said, its not good
for man to be alone....
So he made a woman,
with all of her quirks
yet...
Beautiful.....
The beauty of a woman

I am beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment