Monday, June 1, 2009

Training

Training is going great!! I am going on three hours of sleep :D, and still doing ok. We will see tho tomorrow at five pm. Today at training, we did this realllllllyyyyyy uncomfortable excersize where they had us paired with the opposite person height wise, I was the second to shortest, so I was paired with of course, the second to tallest guy in the room, and also one of the handsomest. In this excersize we had to stare for thirty second increments into eachothers eyes. WOW the power that eye contact has!!!!! It was torture, and we had to do it four different times. I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest I was so nervous. Needless to say, I will never forget the color of this guys eyes or the laugh lines around his eyes when he smiles!!! lol.

They talked about communicating authority, and intimidation with height level, and body stance, what you are telling someone with body distance. Very interesting stuff. Then they also mentioned that just maintaining that eye contact for long periods of time can create feelings of romance or intimacy. Try it!!! preferably with your significant other!!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment