Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tonight

I love cool summer nights!! Enjoyed Apple Festival tonight, the stars were awesome, went to see my lil brother play in the Guitar Hero competition.. wish I woulda had the gutz to play :D. Some cute little kid won!! lol... Listened to the Karaoke Contest after that, a couple sang Its is well, the arrangement off of Selah!! I loved it!! Made me cry... horrible place for tears to appear.. lol at the fair.... ppl everywhere. Walked around with the Fam, ended up getting one of those old fashioned Pics of myself and the little kids.. that was so much fun! Sis enjoyed dressing up in the beautiful dress and hat, and lil brothers loved posing with the big guns. Ended the night by sitting at my uncles concert, he sang mostly country.. a few old rock songs.. was fun.. lot of ppl up front dancing, and a couple in the back ballroom dancing!! THAT was SWEET!!!! I am so happy and content... God has been so amazing to me lately :). Me

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely evening... full of life's own romance. :)

    ReplyDelete