Sunday, February 1, 2009

Whats been happenin?

I am home alone this morning. I know God gives this peace that passes all understanding! Well, we all know He has promised to give it, but knowing you have it.. is a wonderful feeling! lol. I'm doing well. I am supposed to go in soon to have an interview for a job, one that I have thought for awhile that I would like to do. I don't know if I will get it or not, but I do know that God has something for me! :). I went thru a time where I thought for sure I am supposed to be in Virginia with my friend, but turns out she didn't need me to move out there. Maybe one day soon, or not so soon I will move out there. Its one of those things where I'm kindof feeling that God would bless me either way. He has maybe opened up somewhere over there that I could stay where I would trust the ppl I'm living with, and they would be helping me out if I need it. At the same time I am feeling that it might just be better to finish paying off debts b4 making a big move like that. I am so close... oooohhhh so close to paying off all my credit cards, I cannot WAIT till its done! lol. I know that "Rocking Chair" income... as my grandma calls unnemployment... will not last forever!! :) God has been showing me little by little what He wants in my life, and He has been teaching me PATIENCE!! ME!! learning PATIENCE! lol. I know its something that I will keep learning all my life, but I feel that with his help I have been taking strides in this area! Thank you Lord! Well, Today is the big SUPER BOWL!!! I am not too huge on either of the teams, so I am not as excited as I should be I guess, but I think I'm gonna celebrate with my fam today. Can't wait to see who wins!!!! :) Nuff for now! Maybe I'll go make some cookies... Sarah Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment